Prestolee Teaching School Alliance
Prestolee Teaching School Alliance is at the forefront of this self-improving and sustainable school-led system. We are an Alliance made up of many different schools who each contribute to, and benefit from, the diverse work undertaken within our group and beyond.
The Prestolee Teaching School Alliance aims to:
- Lead an alliance of other schools and partners to improve the quality of leadership, teaching and learning across the Prestolee Teaching School Alliance
- Train the next generation of outstanding teachers with its HEIs and other partners, so that there is a supply of high-quality new teachers
- Lead peer-to-peer learning and professional development, including the designation and deployment of Specialist Leaders of Education [SLEs]
- Identify and manage talent and nurture leadership potential
- Form a national network to support schools in innovation and knowledge transfer
As the Lead School, Prestolee is at the hub of the Alliance, and offers strategic leadership; coordination; monitoring and quality assurance of the Alliance activities and expertise.