Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Leadership Course
The structure of the course allows delegates to visit key topics at opportune points throughout the academic year, with time in between for self-reflection.
What will I learn?
The course will include:
- Establishing a vision for EYFS in your school;
- Developing a whole team EYFS ethos to inform practice;
- Exploring characteristics of an effective EYFS Leader;
- Roles and responsibilities of an EYFS Lead;
- Child development and the implications for your team;
- Using data effectively;
- Leading the OAP cycle; and
- Leading partnerships (parents / locality / agencies).
The course covers five days and delegates are expected to attend all of them.
Day 1: Thursday 19 November 2020, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Day 2: Thursday 11 February 2021, 9:00am – 12:00pm
Day 3: Thursday 25 March 2021, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Day 4: Thursday 06 May 2021, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Day 5: Thursday 01 July 2021, 9:00am – 12:00pm
Delivered by: Bolton Start Well Service – Quality and Outcomes Team
Who is this course for?
This course is for EYFS Leaders in schools. It is suitable for Teachers new to the position and for existing EYFS leads who want to develop their effectiveness.